You’re the only one with a crazy busy mind!
Stress and pressure is ever-increasing. We’re living in an always-on action-addicted culture, made worse by rushing, multi-tasking, information overload and non-stop distractions.
The quality of your work and life depends on your state of mind. We know it’s important to look after our physical bodies, but few of us know how to look after our minds.
So how do you do things differently when you have so much going on?
Does mindfulness really work? What is science telling us about the benefits of mindfulness at work? Is it all about meditation?
Mindfulness cultivates peak performance states by:
- reducing mind wandering
- developing deep self-awareness
- building emotional intelligence
- improving resilience and reduces stress
- helping to navigate difficult situations
- reducing cognitive bias
- improving physical, mental and emotional health
- boosting solution-focused thinking
Available for speaking engagements for your business, organisation, conference, or group.
Kerene authentically shares personal stories, weaving them in with humour and flair to debunk the myths about mindfulness and simplify the science (for the skeptics). She explains how you can incorporate simple practices into daily routines to counteract stress, and feel more relaxed, engaged and productive at work and at home.
What people say…
Definitely one of the best speakers. It was totally engaging. Thank you.
While unfamiliar with H&S, Kerene linked mindfulness and H&S brilliantly. An engaging and entertaining speaker. Kerene introduced me to something I am not generally interested in and made me realise a few things about myself and others. Changed my perception and left me thinking about what I can do to be more mindful.
Great speaker. Very engaging.
Kerene was a wonderful and articulate presented and she oozed passion for mindfulness. Her presentation was well structured and informative. I appreciated the evidence-based approach and the links to further resources. What an inspiring woman!!!
Great presentation very informative.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Crown Law Office (Feb 2019)
- Strategic Pay Conference (Feb 2019)
- Lululemon Mindfulness (Feb 2019)
- Strategic Pay Wellington (Dec 2018)
- Safety Psychology Conference Auckland (Nov 2018)
- Crown Law Office Wellington Nov (2018)
- The Treasury Leader’s Group Oct (2018)
- Anaesthetic Technicians Boulcott Hosp Sept (2018)
- Department of Internal Affairs Sept (2018)
- Treasury HR Group August (2018)
- ITx Wellington Expert panel July (2018)
- HRINZ Summit Christchurch & Wellington (2018)
- Mindful Leaders Conference March (2018)
- Public Sector Managers and Emerging Leaders Forum
- Z Energy Legal Team (2017)
- Chorus (2017)
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management (2017)
- BNZ Wellington (2017)
- Rival Wealth Wellington (2017)
- Women in Local Government Leadership (2017)
- Electra Business Breakfast Kapiti Coast (2017)
- Z Energy Marketing Team (2016)
- Kapiti Coast Chamber of Commerce (2016)
- ManpowerGroup (2016)
- School of Practical Philosophy (2015)
- Dress for Success (2015)
- International Coach Federation (Wellington Chapter)
- Woman’s Work Success (2015)
- ACC Wellington (2015)
- Z Energy Safety Day (2015)
“Loved it! Learnt something new which is always refreshing.”
“Definitely going to try and get husband to do it as well.”
“Best of the day. Fantastic delivery of great topic – very credible. More of this please!” Delegate Feedback
One of the things that jumped out from Kerene’s presentation is that in a few years’ time, daily mindfulness practices (like meditation) will be as much a part of your routine as brushing your teeth.” Lotty Roberts