Speaking to your business, organisation or conference…
You’re not the only one with a crazy busy mind!
Stress and pressure is ever-increasing.
We’re living in an always-on-action-addicted culture, made worse by rushing, multi-tasking, information overload and being bombarded by non-stop distractions.
The quality of your work and life depends on the state of your mind. We all know it’s important to look after our physical bodies, but how do you look after your mind?
Weaving stories, humour and flair Kerene exposes the impact of staying ‘crazy busy’ while explaining:
- How mindfulness really works
- The downside of staying too busy and the impact of a mismanaged mind
- The benefits of being more mindful at work
- What the science is telling us
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation
- Practical ways to incorporate mindfulness into your work routine
Leave with simple tools to incorporate mindfulness into your day to counteract stress and be more on-game, engaged and productive at work and at home.
Mindfulness cultivates peak performance states by:
- reducing mind wandering
- developing self-awareness and self-regulation
- building emotional intelligence
- improving resilience and reducing stress
- reducing cognitive bias
- improving physical, mental and emotional health and well-being
- boosting solution-focused thinking
Contact Kerene to discuss speaking to your business, team, conference or organisation.
Download Speaking Info:
What people say…
Definitely one of the best speakers. It was totally engaging. Thank you.
Kerene linked mindfulness and Health & Saftey in the workplace brilliantly. An engaging and entertaining speaker. She introduced me to something I’m not generally interested in and made me realise a few things about myself and others. Changed my perception and left me thinking about what I can do to be more mindful.
Great speaker. Very engaging.
Kerene was a wonderful and articulate presenter and she oozed passion for mindfulness. Her presentation was well structured and informative. I appreciated the evidence-based approach and the links to further resources. What an inspiring woman!
Great presentation very informative.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Deloitte Rotorua (Sept 2019)
- ANZ Bank Wellington & Auckland (Sept 2019)
- Crown Law Wellington (Sept 2019)
- Entrepreneur’s Organisation (July 2019)
- Commerce Commission (July 2019)
- New Zealand Police (June 2019)
- Weta Digital (June 2019)
- New Zealand Transport Agency (May 2019)
- Crown Law Office (Feb 2019)
- Strategic Pay Conference (Feb 2019)
- Lululemon Mindfulness (Feb 2019)
- Strategic Pay Wellington (Dec 2018)
- Safety Psychology Conference Auckland (Nov 2018)
- Crown Law Office Wellington Nov (2018)
- The Treasury Leader’s Group Oct (2018)
- Anaesthetic Technicians Boulcott Hosp Sept (2018)
- Department of Internal Affairs Sept (2018)
- Treasury HR Group August (2018)
- ITx Wellington Expert panel July (2018)
HRINZ Summit Christchurch & Wellington (2018)
- Mindful Leaders Conference March (2018)
- Public sector Managers and Emerging Leaders Forum
- Chorus (2017)
- New Zealand Institute of Safety Management (2017)
- Wellington (2017
- Z Energy Legal Team (2017)
- Rival Wealth Wellington (2017)
- Women in Local Government Leadership (2017)
- Electra Business Breakfast Kapiti Coast (2017)
- Z Energy Marketing Team (2016)
- Kapiti Coast Chamber of Commerce (2016)
- ManpowerGroup (2016)
- School of Practical Philosophy (2015)
- Dress for Success (2015)
- International Coach Federation (Wellington Chapter)
- Woman’s Work Success Conference (2015)
- ACC Wellington (2015)
- Z Energy Safety Day (2015)
Kerene was such an engaging speaker, demystifying mindfulness and bringing to the forefront the impact of modern-day busyness and its negative impacts on personal behaviours and efficiency. Also some excellent tips and tools on how to bring mindfulness into the work environment particularly in regards to meetings! Thank you Kerene!
“Loved it! Learnt something new which is always refreshing.”
“Definitely going to try and get husband to do it as well.”
“Best of the day. Fantastic delivery of great topic – very credible. More of this please!”
One of the things that jumped out from Kerene’s presentation is that in a few years’ time, daily mindfulness practices (like meditation) will be as much a part of your routine as brushing your teeth.”