Leader Coaching – work 1:1 with Kerene and
radically transform your leadership …
To create the conditions for people to do their best work, you need to clearly communicate what you stand for as a leader and to role model business values (walk your talk).
But don’t make the mistake thinking another competency-based course is what you need!
Developing as a leader is not an intellectual process. You can’t just throw new skills at a problem and hope something sticks.
Real change means growing self-awareness to catch yourself before reverting to old unhelpful behaviours (which is what usually happens under pressure).
Knowing what drives you – to avoid conflict, not hold people accountable, micromanage, or become overly aggressive – requires cultivating a growth mindset, and the only way to achieve that is by doing the inner work.
It’s called Vertical Growth, which is what makes it transformational.
Work with me 1:1 through The Mindful Leader Vertical Growth programme to:
- Clarify the talk you’re trying to walk (the values underpinning your leadership)
- Create an aspirational intention (get really clear about who you want to be)
- Manage uncomfortable emotions (instead of numbing, denying, justifying, rationalizing, and blaming)
- Expose unconscious fears, beliefs and assumptions driving old behaviours (build a growth mindset)
- Uncover image management (how ‘looking’ good prevents interferes with peak performance)
- Decide your OBT (One Big Thing) – which new behaviour and ritual will powerfully transform your leadership
- Put new leadership behaviours in place (make wiser choices aligned with what’s most important to you and the business)
The Mindful Leader Vertical Growth programme is a 3-4 month course delivered through the Awakened Mind app or web-based platform.
You can do this programme individually with me as your coach, or as part of a team within your business of organization.
To discuss your specific needs, or for more information about course content, the timing of sessions, costs, and my availability please contact me.
Get Free Resources
Download free workplace mindfulness tips
Got a question?
Get in touch if you want to know more