Mindful at Work ProgrammesChanging the way you work
My Off Switch Individual 10 Week Combined Coaching and Mindfulness Programme
If you want change or create something new in your life, it’s important to understand that the thinking that got you here, will not get you where you want to go.
You need to know how to use your mind differently. Doing more of the same simply doesn’t work!
This one-on-one coaching and mindfulness package is a powerful combination for busy professional people and leaders, who want to stop rushing, multitasking, and putting in too many hours at work, so they can to reconnect with life and achieve new things.
Learning mindfulness while being coached laser focuses you on what’s important, moves you out of stress mode and operating on autopilot (associated with excessive mind wandering, negativity and increased perceived risk) so you can relax, calm down, reconnect with yourself and others, re-align with your core values, do your best thinking, and feel more alive and engaged.
People commonly find when they start practising mindfulness, that what they thought was the problem, is no longer the problem.
This happens because mindfulness:
- provides more perspective about what’s really going on (you start to see things differently)
- allows you to better tune into your emotions (more confident to make important decisions and take the right steps)
- explores how your thinking is holding you back (get out of your own way and see your potential)
- encourages you to take responsibility for your life and circumstances (instead of blaming others)
- builds self-awareness to better self-regulate behaviours (create lasting change)
- allows you to lighten up and let go (not take yourself so seriously and feel better about yourself)
- creates a calm, clear, open mind that can spot opportunities, while keeping risk in perspective.
This programme is available face to face, telephone, Skype, or Zoom.
Past coaching clients
“Kerene pushed me to make substantive changes in adapting my lifestyle to better cope with the stress and tension of everyday business and personal life.”David Morriss
View Mindfulness Resources
Get to know more about mindfulness
Have a question?
Get in touch if you want to know more