A 10-week 1:1 coaching package for busy professionals
Are you a busy professional or leader? Is workplace stress getting to you?
With so much on our plates, it’s easy to think if we just keep rushing, multitasking, sleeping less, working harder and longer hours that success is inevitable.
But eventually, these habits and behaviours backfire and leave you heading for burnout.
Perhaps you’re experiencing the signs of pending burnout right now?
- emotional exhaustion
- indifference to work
- trouble staying focused
- a lack of emotional control
You can’t think your way out of it! You have to make some changes. But where do you start?
Combining mindfulness and coaching I work with you to stabilize your mind, move out of stress mode and reconnect with yourself, your life, your career, and the people who matter most.
Coaching designed to:
- laser focus on what really matters
- expose how your thinking is holding you back (let go of the inner cattle-prod!)
- get more perspective about what’s really going on
- recognize and manage uncomfortable emotions, instead of fighting, feeding, or numbing
- take responsibility for your life circumstances (you are not a victim)
- build deeper self-awareness for lasting change (it all starts with you…)
- lighten up – learn not to take yourself and your work so seriously
- create the kind of mindset needed to keep risk in perspective
- put new behaviours in place
- counterbalance your negativity bias and focus on the small pleasures you’re probably overlooking
Mindfulness is the ‘secret sauce’ for deepening self-awareness and aligning with what matters most to you.
It helps you do your best thinking, and to feel more alive, engaged and connected.
When you learn how to get out of your own way, it’s far easier to put lasting change in place.
It’s like coaching on steroids!
Available face-to-face, or virtually.
What clients say about Kerene as a coach…
“Kerene has a special kind of ‘magic’ as a coach – hard to define but amazing to be the recipient of. She is simply amazing!”
“It has been a life-changing experience working with Kerene. Her humour and wit are always refreshing too.”
“Kerene has a knack for being both supportive and challenging – encouraging you to move out of your comfort zone and to question your self-limiting thoughts.”
“Kerene provided a great process and plan to help me focus on the things that really mattered to improve my well-being.”
Get Free Resources
Download free workplace mindfulness tips
Got a question?
Get in touch if you want to know more