Many of us are living crazy busy lives!
The more stressed we are the less likely we are to manage life’s up and downs and make great choices.
As your coach, I support you to close the gap between what is, and what’s possible.
Work with Kerene...
Let’s work together to identify what’s important to you so we can determine a path forward to achieve what you want.
I use a combination of coaching tools including ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) which has mindfulness at its core.
When you see how your thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and urges are derailing you, it is easier to unhook and make wiser choices.
Mindset Coach for Busy People
With so much on our plates, it’s easy to think if we just keep rushing, multitasking, sleeping less, working harder and longer hours that success is inevitable.
But eventually, these habits and behaviours backfire and leave you heading for burnout.
Perhaps you’re experiencing the signs of pending burnout right now?
- Emotional exhaustion
- Indifference to work
- Trouble staying focused
- Lack of emotional control
You can’t think your way out! You have to make some changes. But where do you start?
As your coach I:
- laser focus on what really matters
- expose how your thinking is holding you back (and how you’re getting in your own way)
- help you get more perspective about what’s really going on
- show you how to recognize and manage uncomfortable emotions, instead of fighting, avoiding, feeding, or numbing
- get you to take responsibility for your circumstances (stop being a victim)
- work with you to deepen self-awareness
- provide you with the tools for lasting change (it all starts with you…)
- help you understand how to lighten up and not take yourself and your work so seriously
- create the kind of mindset that allows you to keep risk in perspective
- support you to put new behaviours in place
- encourage you to focus on life’s small pleasures that you’re probably overlooking
Mindfulness is the ‘secret sauce’ for deepening self-awareness and re-aligning with what matters most.
I work with you to move out of stress mode and stabilize your mind, so you can reconnect with yourself, your life, your career, and the people who matter most. Then, no matter what happens, things don’t knock you off balance so easily, and if they do, you have the tools to bounce back quicker.
When you learn how to get out of your own way, it’s easy to put lasting change in place.
Available face-to-face, or virtually.
“Kerene has a special kind of ‘magic’ as a coach – hard to define but amazing to be the recipient of. She is simply amazing!”
“It has been a life-changing experience working with Kerene. Her humour and wit are always refreshing too.”
“Kerene has a knack for being both supportive and challenging – encouraging you to move out of your comfort zone and to question your self-limiting thoughts.”
“Kerene provided a great process and plan to help me focus on the things that really mattered to improve my well-being.”
Get Free Resources
Download free workplace mindfulness tips
Got a question?
Get in touch if you want to know more